Day 7 - Your 5 favourite songs
Since I am in holidays now, I tend to listen to The Chainsmokers. Well actually this whole year I have been actively listening to them, ever since I first listened to Roses last year. Taylor Swift's Blank Space used to be my favourite song, well it still is, actually, it is just that I am now more into listening to The Chainsmokers. So, uh, top five songs. Let's see what do I have in my current playlist now. Not to forget their latest one together with Halsey, Closer. During this time of holiday, I spend almost all of my time at home, so I just listened to Roses, of course, Closer, cause it's new and addictive, American Author's What We Live For, I have been listening to this one since the last weeks of the past semester, during this time also I like to listen to Børns' Past Lives and finally, Photograph by Ed Sheeran.
The list will surely be changed anytime soon. Maybe not for Photograph. I tend or, like, to listen to it while I feel sad and missing my sister. I listened to it when it's malam raya, or when I feel like to listen to it. I actually have some specific song for specific events. When it's hari raya, I like to listen to these certain songs, when it's holiday, these sort of songs, when I am busy, doing some work, or in the morning, certain songs.
Just another short post from me. Tomorrow I am going to talk about something lengthy.