Sunday, July 31

four

Four is pretty much my favourite number, anyway. I was born in April and I am the fourth of my siblings. Okay, so, I was quite inactive for a few days. 3 days, to be precised. Thursday, I was busy with the preparation of the big event for Friday. And yesterday it was like the aftermath and I was like so tired to do anything serious on the computer. I just downloaded all full episodes of first season of Stranger Things and oh my god, have to say it, I love it. So now, like I said on previous post, this one is going to be quite depressing. Now let's talk career.

Day 4 - Your dream job

Okay. I admit it. I am 23, with roughly no dream job. I am not sure how, or at least why, but somehow I am now at the thought of no plans ahead of me. This is my first time of having no plan of what I am going to and/or where I am to go, and who I am going to be in the near future. It is August by tomorrow, and about 7 months from now, my internship is going to end, and after that? So far no, nothing. Inside my head, it is like weeping, crying with this sort of thinking. I stated earlier that I may want to be in writing, but then like usual, other thoughts start to creep inside and I start to be as pessimist as I could and then, that's it. But I do want to be in Thought Catalog, that's for sure. But still, as for now, I am seriously looking for clues of what's coming as soon as March came. 

This is just a short post. And tomorrow, 1st of August, is the release date for my final exams result. The final exam of the first degree. Really hope for a first class or at least get into the Dean's List. Amin.

Things will get better, that's for sure. They just do, because if it is not okay, then it is not the end.