Wednesday, July 27

three

Okay, I have been thinking about this since yesterday. Not that I have no idea of what to write, but I am just confused. But still, let's to this.
Day 3 - Your favourite quote

I don't really have one, actually. But I have a lot, where I only really think of them and how true they are in certain circumstances. Such as Murphy's Law, I am not really sure this counts as a quote or not. Other's like "if it is not okay then it is not the end." Somehow at this point my head is empty with some of the quotes I always think of.

However, there is one that I have been holding onto ever since I was in school. "Insatiable satisfaction." I am not sure where I got it but still, it means a lot, I think. I pretty much have been holding onto this one since years, and yes, safe to say that it helps me a lot. Especially about no giving up so easy and how we shouldn't stop only at one point. As normal human, all of us do realise that greed is among the one which has been all along since the early human civilisation which helped people to keep on and on do stuffs. Pardon me for my bad grammar.

I guess that's all. Not really sure if that answers the question. But still, there's no right or wrong in here. Okay, so, get ready for something depressing tomorrow.