Saturday, August 6

nine

This is going to be a one very short post. Okay, day 9, here it is.

Day 9 - What's in my wallet.

I have been wondering about this question today of what should I write. Okay. Wallet. Tonight let's talk about my wallet. It is a pretty old wallet, anyway. I have been using it for years. My eldest brother gave it to me. 

So, first thing, of course my money. After raya like a month ago I have like quite a lot of money in my wallet. Being 23 and the only one single person in the family is cool as both parents and both my brothers gave me duit raya. Quite a lot of money, I'd have to say. Next, bank receipts, of course. I am a receipt hoarder. I hoard receipts, so hard. Sometimes not only banks but also other receipts. Have no idea why but it feels so important to keep track of things. My Watson membership card. I rarely shop at Watson now so feels like a waste but still, it is quite okay I think. not really a waste. I did received a lot of free gifts from it upon registration. Then my debit card. My driving license. My ID, of course. Then my brother's credit card. Yup. I own a credit card. Deal with it. But I rarely use it and only use it during emergencies, such as when I can't purchase some stuffs from online by using my debit card, so I just borrow the credit card and pay for it later. 

That's all I guess. I used to showcase my photo inside my wallet but then my narcissism decreased a bit so I slid it behind the this one white card so now it's only a white card.